pirmdiena, 2012. gada 9. aprīlis

Easter time

So it's time for easter.!!
On Thursday we had a short day in school and afterwords we went to one houses roof. It was a really sunny day so we were just chillin on roof and chatting with friends. On one side of the roof was  this thick black thing, which is usually on streets, in latvian it's called - piķis. And my friend sat on it and ruined her pants, she tried to take it off with water and paper, but in the end it just looked worse and worse, her pants were ruined. Also a surprise was that one guy colored his hair in electro green color. It's so strange he can color his hair in what color he wants and it will look good on him, but for example me, i can't i just look terrible with black or red hair.
On Friday i with family went to country to visit my grandparents. Well it was nothing special. We worked a little bit and than celebrated easter.
On Sunday we were celebrating easter with other grandparents, that was really funny, because parents were drinking vine and when they drink you just can't stop laughing about their behavior.
I also got sick , but that was only one day, and my tummy just hurt. :)
So on easter i actually did almost everything i needed, except i didn't swing , so i guess insects will bite me all summer long.
And also one miracle happened. I cleaned my room. It's actually something really big for me, because it's usually clean for a day or maximum two and than it just looks like my closet has exploded , but it has been already 3 days , so will see maybe i 'll have my personal record. For very tidy people this i guess would sound like- are you serious, but for people like me -it's big.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru